Dropout Detective (add-on to Canvas LMS)
Dropout Detective Advisors
Here are some information links to Dropout Detective, what it is and how it works.
- What is Dropout Detective https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/pages/what-is-dropout-detective?module_item_id=24682
- Introduction to our Dashboards https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/pages/introduction-to-our-dashboards?module_item_id=24683
- Student-Specific Information https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/pages/student-specific-information?module_item_id=24684
- Notes https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/pages/notes?module_item_id=24685
- Student History https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/pages/student-history?module_item_id=24686
- Contacts https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/pages/contacts?module_item_id=24687
- Advisor Alerts https://sisters.instructure.com/courses/679/files/7788/download?download_frd=1
How to access your Dropout Advisor students.
- Login to Canvas
- Click on Admin in the left side navigation
- Click on the school site (Sisters Middle School)
- Click on Dropout Detective in the left side account navigation menu
- View the students that are assigned to you as an advisor
- Click on a student to see detailed information
- Overview of courses, grades, etc
- Notes about the student and actions taken or discussed
- History of the student’s risk level
- Contacts information of teachers and advisors that are assigned to the student.